Tuesday, December 9, 2008



Listening -O.A.R-Shattered

Thanks Chuck for the song..the chorus part was awesome :)

I loveeeeee holiday...I mean who dosent like holiday right? Although it just 1day but i think i've spend it wisely and didnt wasted it..

Caffeiness @ Ampang Hill 8/12/2008

Wake up at 8 something in the morning..Due to Kinki said she wanna bring me to a nice place to have breakfast together and help me up with the photography shoot as well..Feel touch about this cause she lend me a hand when i've stuck in assignment..Hundred thankful to her :D

The place actually is so chill and relax..The main colour of the shop is white and take romantic furniture as their main decoration..Food is not too bad and price is reasonable..and for those who is coffeeholic..you should check the place out :)



American Breakfast + American Tea = RM10


Thanks for the ride and help me up with the shoot yea..



No full make up..No professional photography..No professional model..Just shoot infront of 2 stuff and luckily it was so darn early no one was there and we just stand wherever the place we want and shoot..Actually i was so embarrassing shoot infront of them :-s



Kinki just trying the light dohh..



After those shoot..off the 1utama for a movie..From here i would like to tell the person who said "watch Kinta highly recommended movie" : YOU SUCKS !! I so trust you and go watch it who know i shiong che jor ( naik kereta-kena tipu) Never mind..think another bright side..Support Malaysia Flim..ishh...still i feel damn pissed off dohh....

Here i would like to thanks to Remy,Rodney,Kinki and Ee who help me out with the photography assignment..words cant describe everything that i wanna to thanks to..But you feel me?


1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

serious...
why the photo got me in ?
CB ugly...
Sleepless + without make up...

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009