Friday, December 26, 2008



Hey guys..How was the holiday? ;) I heard alot of fun stuff from my friends..That's kinda makes me envy and a lil regret for not joining them for the plan..But still i have a very full schedule for my xmas eve and xmas that day :)


Jalan-Jalan @ Klang 24/12/2005

Before we heading to Klang..I had my very first time xmas and awesome dinner at Remy's house..Just a lil disappointed for me that cant actually try Remy's mummy cook turkey due to she just finish the operation..Happy to see her healing fast as we wish :) After that we start our lil tour to Klang just to jalan-jalan with no destination..I kinda enjoy of the feel that you che hong but just pity for the drive..haha..

I pass my xmas eve peacefully...

The next day we going for the unplanned plan..

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan @ Malacca 25/12/2008

Sometimes i really had alot of fun while watching some idiots driving on the highway..They wanted to cut the line and cut the car but they doing in a very stupid way..Trust me you dont really want to know it..Is really super damn cb stupid..hahahahahaha..I can laugh at them because i didnt drive although i have licences ;)

Too bad cant see the happening of the Jonker Street..Because it just available on Weekends..but the feel was way too good :D

The place that we stop and makan..Seriously i cant really named it -__- but inside the good feel..Now i think the whole Jonker Street also use those old but nice and strong building re-open for doing their business...By the way the food that i ordered was so special and yummy-Tuna qing tong fan..you should try :)





The street..Jam sial..I prefer walk around weih..


A'famosa this named wont too strange for you huh? From Jonker Street to A'famosa is just a mind road distance..So after makan we decided to jalan-jalan..Although i always came to this place and this town..Oh yea forget to tell..Malacca also is my mummy side hometown :D So i always hang around here when i was small until now..

Remy with Estee..

With Rodney Lou Dou :) You can slight see that Eyes on Malaysia is actually just beside the sea..How cool is it..and the high tiang look alike Space shot thing is a thing that can let you see all around the Malacca town..2x cool.




As i said just now..I always came to the place and see the same old thing..But today i saw those thing very clearly and i read it..I dont have the idea why..Alot of grave thing at the place ( I apologise that i dont know what the thing name) I read one by one and i've think alot..My thinking was- Some of them passed away really young...doh...

The future Prime Minister is waving hand to you :-)

By the way i love to thanks Zachary for accompany and bring us to the place for dinner..Really really thanks although i just inform you that im going to your town at the same morning..I like the lala and fried sotong that u bought us the makan place..I finish all the lala after you went home :D

Thanks Zach !!

Today i ate damn many..My tummy full of yummy dish :) Hope that i can giant my weight from here..thats my dream weih...5 more days is 2009..are you guys ready to change your habitual to write 2009 on your datebook?

Oh yes Im ready :)




2 comments:

大頭 said...

mine holiday is, playing game at home whole day long! XD

Esther, 21 said...

next time v hang out 2gether wan? Cav like didnt always hang out 2gether o..

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009