Tuesday, December 30, 2008




Have you ever done a very wrong thing and afraid to admit and apologize with some one else?

Not about relationship problems i mean..Is about your personality and character problem..You done the mistake when you was young and you were too afriad to admit that you were wrong for it..

Ya..i have go through all the suffer moment when some other people who know your mistake and keep on hint to others about the problem...

So i had enough,I finally admit it and i apologize..

The people have no more evidence to hint others about my mistake..But kindly to remind You..I have all your evidence in my hand..I would say You are much worst than me..so dont ever made a fool jokes on me anymore..otherwise you will enjoy the sequel that you have force me to do so..I assure that you know who im talking and i will keep my words..

I have no need to afraid of the caitiff person and i finally relief all the suffer feeling i had been go through all this while..

I dont care how the person who i apologise with will judge me all over again or look down on me..I've done the mistake and i will accept the sequent no matter how cruel it will be..

The better and wise way is to admit your mistake and apologise to the people..You will feel much better..

4 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

i think i knew who u talkin' bout

大頭 said...

who the fucking hell is tat person, who bully our bou bui esther sure i hamtam him!!!!
tell me, i help u.
izit tat noobie glasses boy?

Colleen Oh Mun Min said...

No is big head!

Esther, 21 said...

hahahaha...hint hint is a female..

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009