Thursday, November 20, 2008




This week is been very hectic for me..By the way i failed my Tamadun Islam test dohh -___- Next week is the week for resit the test if is failed once again i have to repeat..Hey is REPEAT dont make fun with this word..I might be repeat a whole year just because of babi Islam thing..Hell no..

One thing..I really dont get it..Pass few days i plug my hi-fi speaker to my laptop think of watch movie will get a better sound effect..But when i unplug the thing from my laptop and whats happen is..it himself speakers DONT make any sound..I was like DAMN what happen to it again wo?? I din drop it,i din simply set those sound but happen this kind of thing..So i ask my friend for help and they teach me go here and check and go there see whats going on maybe the setting run aways already or what..I admit that im damn stupid in computer thing..this is an open secret for every friend of mine..No doubt this time thanks for my simply-click sense and accidentally uninstall sound device..I am so damn sakit hati at the same time woi..sigh..

Now i have install back the sound device..Thanks God it works but still, the speaker still dont make a sound..Thats very sad for me..for now i just can use headset and listen to it..But better then nothing huh? I just want to make myself feel better dohh..

I found this song from Rodney's desktop..I assure everyone of you sure listen of this song before..Thats very popular when few years back..This song is from a local girl band..But unfortunately one of them pass away because of car accident and another one of the band now is a lawyer and she is doing well in her career...

Juliet the Orange-Eyelash




Please dont mind about watching Malaysia made music video..i know is kinda err...and cause it made by students i suppose..But you wont be regreting spend few second of your time to load and finish listen to the song..You will like it :D

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

nothin' with that shit lar...

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009