Sunday, November 30, 2008



Haha..I found this at Patrick's blog...This video makes me miss the great old days when we still studying Certificate together..No sailfishes, No arguments just Full of funny and peaceful environment..




Okay..let me introduce TongVern with the white shirt actually transfer to another college to continue his further studies..I think he is doing fine..and dont know why kinda miss him sometimes :)

The gold hair and lala zai wannabe is SeeTohZhenLiang..He is such a joker at the class...ahahahahah..I think everyone of us miss him like freak...The way that he talk..The way that he act and etc can really makes us loud our ass out..Because he have to repeat the subject so he cant continue to diploma with us ;( How sad..Now he is the Hondo Sale man at Kuantan :D By the way he damn scare of his girlfriend..ahahahaha..

Last but not least is Patrick..He is a very nice guy i ever meet..He will lend you a hand whenever you have problem but never ask for pay back..Till now he is just like my big bro take care all of us at college :D

Just received a call and finally someone free to bring me out..wheeeeeee...But i regret that i din take a nap and now i am damn sleepy :(

xoxo

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009