Sunday, November 16, 2008



The feeling of your eye terkena vicks is so damn sux..


Movie @ Pavilion 16/11/2008

Finally i have the time for catch up this movie with bunch of fellows..There was no regret to watching it cause is so darn funny :D

From the part 1 of the movie i already like those talented and genius penguin..They are so adorable ( for me lar some said looks so annoying?? but for me is just so cute) They know how to control the ship from the part 1 and then control the plane as well..How cute they are??

>3

When you tough everything is perfect and just waiting for the right time but the fact dosent always follow the way that you plan..

I thought i will be working for the 4 days and didnt crash with my studies time..But is NOT..oh my have to think all over again..Arghh..

Always like that..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009