Monday, December 1, 2008




Feel lucky for few of my friend that din follow me for the hiking journey today...The reason why is when i use all my strength to wake up at 5 in the morning and Remy ring me up and said his bastard friend suddenly cancel the plan -________-
If i not mistaken they just plan 2am that wanna go for hiking but cancel it when 5am..cancel with no reason dohh...

For me the most suffer part is not hike to the top of the mountain or fall down when doing that..But waking up at the early morning is the most hard for me ever..I swear..So i already wake up and i must do something instead of not wasted my :"waking-up-so-early-but-nothing-to-d0"...So Remy suggest go Taman Tasik Perdana which located at Bukit Aman for a jog..

The place is actually middle of KL..no jokes..Turn right you may reach Petaling Street, On the other hand turn left you can reach Midvalley area..Is kinda surprise me that KL got such a wonderful park..Is huge inside the place..and another thing to raise up my eyebrow was it also included the main Police Station,Bird Farm,Taman Rusa dan Kancil, Taman Orchid, Taman Bunga Raya and so much more to visit..But have to pay for sure :) I got interest with the Bird Farm..Is big inside which i can assure from the outside..Should find one fine day and visit those birdy birdy :D

Taman Tasik Perdana translate to English which means Lake Garden..For sure the garden have a lake BUT is not clean as Titiwangsa do..Is darn dirty i have to say :( The lake is already shown up with brown n yellow colour..Okay dont talk about the lake part, overall the garden was awesome to jog with..Is huge is surrounded by all kind of different type of tree,you can feel the fresh air all around you too :D Other than that..the super duper big playground makes me excited too..ahahahahahah..and yea i go play with those little kids with that...Who cares i just like playground very much woi...


The playground that i mention about..this just a small part of it..


Those pictures i get it from Google search :D Oh yea if you want to find a nice place to shoot picture of..This place will be perfect for you...


Lake Garden ( Taman Tasik Perdana)
Jalan Lembah Taman Tasik PerdanaKuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
+60 3 2691 6011
Open Hours: 9am-6pm Monday-Sunday
(I cant found the map lar..)

After the jog i go back home sleep like no tomorrow :D and finish my stuff with good mood..Is good weekend for me ever i can say..


0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009