Monday, October 27, 2008



Hey serious..I never know my secondary old mates can move their ass better then me weih :D


Kinki's Birthday @ CocoBanana 25/10/2008

Okay..I admit, that night was the crazy night i ever been...I was back early that night cause of i really cant stand of the packed environment and the speaker..The huge thing just right beside our table and i almost half-deaf when walk out from the place..As i know is all drunk like hell vomit like shit :D

We were the last car to arrive the place..so Highway keep speed and hope to reached the destination earlier..Ermm i can said that i really dont like to sit in the speed car lar..Dont like the feeling weih..3 of us-kinki,law and i was holding the holder cause he really drive damn fast..me the middle one just can touch the car 'celling' to balance myself..While highway flash the car in front us and pass by the car, i think the driver will feel kinda funny cause 3 of use was doing to same pose-holding the holder..ahahahaha..By the way we not the last gang who reached there lar..

Kinda surprise few of the old fellow face show up..I think before graduate they already disappear until today i meet them back..Glad to meet them back again :D Total 20 of us open 4 bottle..that was crazy man..I mean for those who can drink very well 4bottle is easy as ABC to them..But got few of us included me didnt drink at all open 4bottle was like..torturing the others..

But who cares...Just get drunk lar !!

And yea..few of them was so damn drunk during the middle of the night..especially Ian..he keep force me to drink and 'grab' me..yea is GRAB me to his side and talk damn loud to me..Oy i already half-deaf with the speaker and you still talk so loud to my ears like that? Makes my ears so damn itchy lar T_T Luckily few of my friend help when Ian 'attack' me ;) Thanks guys..and i know that Ian is really happy about that night..cause serious we didnt hang out such big gang for so long already..So i also okay with he abit-over-too-high reaction lar..

After that night..I know that Kinki was throw up and get cut by the broken glass in the club..Poor thing get hurt at her big day..But i assume that she is happy that night..Everyone was gone crazy..Maybe this is the best chance to release their tension..I suppose..

Other thing is..Those crazy people push Wardy and kinki head and make them kiss..I stand quite far from them feel wanna lend a hand to Wardy and Kinki also cannot..end up i stand there and enjoy to seeing that sense :D Enjoyable..ahahahahahaha...

The girls..

The guys...



Alfred you pushing us..


Estee with Ken..

Long time no see weih..

Law with his new look :D


Go people go..

With Qynnie..




Khan !

The crazy Ian that i mention..dohh..



Layan sendiri when they all gone lost...

I found the few pictures funny..Concentrate at Wewe's face..hahaha...

Prove..

Again dohhh.....ahahahahahaha...

Im happy im happy im REALLY happy spending time with them..Although have to kena step,push,force to drink by them BUT is okay for me...Most important is we have a great time with each other..

Happy Birthday yea Kinki Lee Mei Chyi :D





1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

serious~
i'm lost !!!!

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009