Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CriminaL

Mclee-Built to last

Serious..today i don't feel like wanna blogging..
Why?
Tons of assignment is waiting for my ass to finish it..
yea alot of them...
I don't know whether i can manage to finish it or not...

...And...

Today i have saw something that makes me blur a whole day..serious shit a whole day...
I was very lazy to attend the 1st lecturer class today...so i was planing to attend the 2nd class..When i was preparing myself at upstairs of my room..I heard my sis scream and my doggie was bark so fiercely..So i was go through my window and have a look see...and what i SAW is 3 malay man with 2 motors was doing the ragut thing beside my house..and one of them use knife cut the girl wrist...and the girl was shout for help...she was bleeding so badly..GOSH..i swear 1st time of my life seen so many blood before...trust me you never wanna see it in ur entire life..

All my neighbour was rush out and help that girl...the blood wont stop just keep on bleeding...serious shit it really freak me out...Because i always will walk alone travel to college and back...arghhh....Why such stupid malay appear in this world?Some more in front of my house??

It such a mess after all those thing...i serious farking scare already...When i went to class..WoeiFoong though i kena dump or what..because i look damn blur and moody..damn is really scary man...

In front of my house only...

I saw what is happening...

I can feel the girl is really scare...

I was all alone when travel to college...

damn..

no mood lar..

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

should be extremely Attention all the time...

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009