Saturday, June 7, 2008

It...

Bee Gees-First of May

Now got mood to oldies again..hahas..Oldies always makes me feel comfortable when listening to it..Don't know why i will like this song so much..i remember the rhythm and lyrics when i small small until now..Oldie's lyrics are always simple and straight forward confess what they feel... I like..

Just back home from yamcha..We talk alot of horror movie..bunch of them..gosh i don't even know there are various of them which i have watched and i don't even know the movie name..But when listening what my friends describe those movie..i feel like wanna watch it all XD But i admit tat im pengecut..is impossible for me to watch it all by myself..haha..When we touch this topic i suddenly recall back a horror movie (or tv series?) which freak me out when i small..i STILL remember until now..so it show this stupid movie success full..success to freak a kid out..

It-1990


Now i only realized that this movie is 1990..i was born
in 1989 eh how come i got a strongh expression to this movie huh?I have no idea..Just until now i still remember this farking movie..Serious what the synopsis of the movie i don't even know i just know got a clown tipu those kids and he makan them?I don't even know isn't correct what i mention about the synopsis..But i feel like want watch the whole thing again..I'm big enough to handle all those shit..haha..i ain't a small little girl anymore...

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009