Wednesday, May 28, 2008

foLLow mE

Mariah Carey-Bye bye

No doubt...this is a nice song...but i not really like marieh carey her voice..very easy be bored..

have to add another PS for today...when i reach ampang lrt station..got a very wired foreign fellow ask me to give him a kiss...i like what the hell??? give u a kiss??? NO WAY man.....then i keep say no No no NO and he like smile smile and said : just kidding...very fun isn't??? fark lar...

kinki...i sure will bring you to midvalley...no worries...by car by public transport also no need to worry...because i know the way to the place...haha...trust me !! and i trying to improve my com skill lar....i really hope soooo.......

okies..as promise...when i know how to upload the picture thing i will upload CoCo RocHa pictures...so PICTUREsss...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee....


i very like her arghhh....

shit.....my eyes kena vicks....wtf..................................

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

ur eyes kena VICKS ?
good lor weii~
ya...
i totally no idea even though by car or others~
i like the laz pic.
looks nature

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

who wanna giving u a kiss?~
walao~
sheow~

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009